Recovery from my bionic upgrade (aka knee replacement) is taking longer than expected, so I'm still offline. Hoping to be back soon, so please send good vibes and happy thoughts my way! more details

Friday, May 7, 2010

Book Blogger Hop


It's that time of the week again! Time for the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books! Time to make some new friends and have some fun! How can you participate? Check out the main post on Jennifer's page, add your blog name, then get "hopping"! It's a great way to find new blogs you might not have come across otherwise, as well as network and show your support for other blogs.

Have fun discovering great new blogs as you 'hop" around the blogosphere!



3 comments:

  1. I found you through the hop.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Now I'm hopping on by to check out your blog, too, and I have signed up to be a new follower! I look forward to reading your posts!

    Please consider coming back over to my blog and signing on as a follower, too...I've only been blogging for a month and am slowly building up my followers...once I get 50 followers on Google Friend Connect I plan on having a celebratory book giveaway contest!

    Thanks for the vcompliment on my header, too...apparently we share a love of purrbabies as well as a love for reading! I'm going to start doing the Cat Thursdays thingy, too...way too cute!

    Hugs~
    Susan
    http://crazycatladyslibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alexia :) Just returning the HOP love, Happy Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, as I really appreciated it! Leave me a link and I'll swing by to say hello!

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2014 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u