I am going to be offline for awhile due to a bionic upgrade (aka knee replacement), but should be back shortly. Please send good vibes and happy thoughts my way! more details

Friday, May 14, 2010

Blogoversary Birthday Bash Winners!


Thanks again for helping me celebrate my Blogoversary and Birthday!

With the help of the random number generator, I chose three winners for my Blogoversary Birthday Bash. So without any further ado, here they are:


#19 - Shellie from Layers of Thought will have first pick from the Prize Page!


#23 - Suey will get the second pick from the Prize Page!


#12 - Ryan G will get the third pick from the Prize Page!

I also decided to award a prize to one of my top commenters during the celebration. The Mighty Random Number Generator picked from the top 5, and the commenter prize goes to: 
Pam from Moms Mutterings!

I will be emailing you all for your picks and mailing addresses. Thanks to everyone who entered, and thanks again to everyone who has ever read my ramblings, left a comment, or just shyly lurked in the corner! You guys rock!

Congratulations to all of the winners!


10 comments:

  1. Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!! Congrats to all the other winners!

    Thanks for the fantastic giveaway and the wonderful blog that you share with all of us to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the lucky winners!!

    Happy birthday and blogoversary, Alexia! Upi rock! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited! Happy birthday and blogoversary!
    Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a bundle -

    I bet the book is in the mail today (since I am so bloody late in coming by and thanking you!) *heel that I am*

    Yes and congrats to the all the other winner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, as I really appreciated it! Leave me a link and I'll swing by to say hello!

Copyright © alexia561.blogspot.com 2009-2014 - All Rights Reserved *graphics courtesy of Google Images, Travel Mania header courtesy of Blogtemplate4u